privacy infoTrans-Fast Online Privacy Statement
Document updated at 21/05/2018
This website ("Website") is operated by Trans-Fast Remittance London Ltd. on behalf of itself and its holding companies, subsidiaries and aﬃliates (together, "Trans-Fast" or "us" or "our"). Trans-Fast recognises the importance of safeguarding the email addresses and other personal information of our customers. The following privacy principles reﬂect Trans-Fast’s commitment to maintaining the conﬁdentiality of personal information and to providing users of this website with the best possible service.
When Is Personal Information Collected?
The Website collects personal information in various places, including when you use our services or when you register to receive email alerts or other information offered through this Website. You can log in to our website using single sign-on (SSO) services such as Facebook or Google. These services will allow third party to authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our registration form. We may collect your name, address and other personal details, so we can verify your identity and grant access to our services. We may collect information about you from other sources, including but not limited to: credit reference agencies, fraud preventions agencies and business directories or other commercially or publicly available sources. We will use this information to verify your identity, detect and prevent fraud and to comply with our obligations under applicable money laundering law.
Information from Integrated Services like Facebook or Google.
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third-party social networking or integrated service (what we call an “Integrated Service”), such as Facebook Connect or Google, Trans-Fast may also collect Personal Information that is already associated with your Integrated Service account. You may also have the option of sharing additional information with Trans-Fast through an Integrated Service. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Trans-Fast the permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Use and Retention of Personal Information
We use personal information only for the purpose for which we tell you that it has been collected, and for other legitimate purposes as permitted by data protection law, and retain it only as long as necessary for those uses. If you provide information when buying services from Trans-Fast, we may use the personal information for the purposes of:
- collecting payment and complying with your order;
- keeping you informed by email of similar products or services to those which you have bought, unless you have indicated that you would not like us to do so;
- providing you with email alerts which you have registered for; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
Maintenance Of Accurate Information
We strive to make sure that the information we maintain about our customers is accurate, current and complete and we respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
Protection Of Information Via Established Security Procedures
We maintain security standards and procedures regarding unauthorised access to customer information. You can only access your personal profile by first logging in to your account with your email and password.
Provision of Personal Information To Third Parties
Trans-Fast will not share personal information for marketing purposes without your consent. We do not transfer personal information outside of the European Economic Area unless we need to do so in respect of a speciﬁc service which you buy from us. We may need to share your contact details with other service providers in order to carry out the transactions you request through Trans-Fast services.
'Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. They make it possible for Trans-Fast to identify some of your preferences. On revisiting the Website, Trans-Fast’s computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your previous visits. Most browsers are originally conﬁgured to accept cookies automatically. However, if not conﬁgured or if you alter your browser to disable acceptance of cookies, you may not be able to use the website.
Prevention and detection of crime
Trans-Fast services are subject to the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and regulation by HM Revenue and Customs. Our services are also subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We may be required by the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, by HM Revenue & Customs, by the FCA or other regulatory bodies, by the police or other law enforcement agencies, by a court or otherwise by law to use your information in the detection, prevention or prosecution of crime, tax evasion or fraud.
As per the new GDPR, we need to have your consent on saving your personal details and documents. I (as customer) give you ( Trans-Fast ) consent to keep my personal data and documents, my Consent is freely given and specific. Informed by “Trans-Fast Remittance (London) Limited”.
Removal From Trans-Fast Solicitations
You may want to discontinue receiving information from Trans-Fast. While this may mean that you will not receive product or service information of interest to you, we respect anyone's wishes to not be informed directly of these promotions or product introductions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify that you want to be removed from the Trans-Fast email database.
The GDPR provides you with the following rights. To:
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
- Make a complaint to a supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted through this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Rights of access, modification and objection
Please contact one of our support team members in the event that:
- You have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our email messages to you. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us we may still use your information to assist you with an order you place on our services.
- Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information stored on our database;
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information from our database unless we are required to retain it by law.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. We also encourage you to contact us to ensure your data is accurate and complete. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the GDPR.